- British Columbia Southern Interior - Alex Atamenko NDP MP since 2006
- Cariboo Prince George - Dick Harris Conservative MP since 1993
- Chilliwack Fraser Canyon - no incumbent running
- Kamloops Thompson Cariboo - Cathy McLeod Conservative MP since 2008
- Kootenay Columbia - no incumbent running
- Okanagan Coquihalla - no incumbent running
- Okanagan Shuswap - Colin Mayes Conservative MP since 2006
- Prince George Peace River - no incumbent running
- Skeena Bulkley Valley - Nathan Cullen NDP MP since 2004
- Vancouver Island North - John Duncan Conservative MP from 1993 to 2006 and since 2008
Kelowna Lake Country does not make my list because it is purely an urban riding has no rural aspect to it.
West Vancouver - Sunshine Coast - Sea to Sky Country is the only large riding in BC that really has no major rural aspect to it. Powell River is in this riding but I think should really be connected to Vancouver Island North. The nature of West Vancouver and the Whistler corridor really dominate this riding.
There will be at least four new MPs from rural BC, though the odds of it being more than four is very, very low. The only two ridings with any potential of changing hands are Kamloops-Thompson-Cariboo and Kootenay-Columbia. In both cases the NDP has a long shot chance.
I will putting pages together for each riding and following the election in rural BC.